The Purchase of all products through our website are subject to the following conditions:
Transactional Compliance Information.
The U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. Department of State, Directorate of Defense Trade Controls regulates the products we import from the United States. Due to this we kindly request that you read the below paragraphs regarding subsequent purchase regulations. If you should have any questions or require additional information regarding such regulations please contact our knowledgeable and experienced staff or contact the:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Services: PH (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
Response Team: PH (202) 663-1282
We would like to thank you for your cooperation in helping us safeguard against illegal exportation of The products offered by Optisight (Rogaloff Trading (AU) Pty Ltd).
The import of all products offered by Optisight (Rogaloff Trading(AU) Pty Ltd and/ or Rogaloff Trading USA LLC) from the United States (including night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment- including user manuals), is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, and Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry and Security in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations Part 730. Some equipment or products may require a license for export or re-export from the United States.
All of our exports made from the United States are made in strict compliance with U.S. export control laws.
Diversion contrary to U.S. law is strictly prohibited.
Our commodities are authorized by the U.S. Government for export only to country of ultimate destination for use by end user as listed in our attined license. They may not be transferred, transshipped on a non-continuous voyage, or otherwise be disposed of in any other country, either in their original form or after being incorporated into other end items, without the prior written approval of the U.S. Department of State. All other commodities, technology, or software are exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to request and obtain any required export licenses for the subsequent export or re-export (if applicable) of the subject items, and to ensure that the requirements of all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies are met. In addition, subsequent transfers of any products offered by Optisight (Rogaloff Trading (AU) Pty Ltd and/ or Rogaloff Trading USA LLC) to individuals or entities on the List of Debarred Parties, Denied Persons list, Specially Designated Nationals List, Entity List, Unverified List or Nonproliferation Sanctions list, as well as sales or transfers to Embargoed Countries, are strictly prohibited. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to be aware of these Lists, websites for which listed with our Terms and Conditions.
Purchasing Compliance Acknowledgement.
1. I understand that all of the products obtained from Optisight (Rogaloff Trading (AU) Pty Ltd and/ or Rogaloff Trading USA LLC) are subject to one or more of the export control laws and regulations of the U.S. Government and that they fall under the control jurisdiction of either the Department of State or the Department of Commerce.
2. I understand that it is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States (U.S.) or Australia, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
3. I understand that, in the ITAR (§ 120.16), a foreign person means any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C.1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). It also means any foreign corporation, business association, partnership, trust, society or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments and any agency or subdivision of foreign governments (e.g., diplomatic missions). History: 59 FR 25811, May 18, 1994; 71 FR 20534, Apr. 21, 2006.
4. I understand that I am responsible for compliance with any and all U.S. Government export controls and regulations and that, if I violate them, it could result upon conviction in severe criminal and civil penalties (including substantial fines, imprisonment, and seizure of controlled products and technical data). for me.
5. I further understand that sales or transfers of any products purchased from Optisight (Rogaloff Trading(AU) Pty Ltd and/ or Rogaloff Trading USA) to individuals, entities and countries named in the lists referenced in the Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries are strictly prohibited.
Lists of Prohibited Individuals, Entities and Countries
U.S Department of Commerce Denied Persons list:
U.S Department of Commerce Unverified list:
U.S Department of Commerce Entity list:
U.S Department of Commerce Sanctioned Destinations List:
Consolidated Screening List
U.S Department of Treasury Specially Designated National:
U.S. Department of Treasury Sanctions Programs and Country Information:
U.S. Department of State List of Statutorily Debarred Parties:
U.S. Department of State List of Administratively Debarred Parties:
U.S. Department of State Nonproliferation Sanctions:
U.S. Department of State Country Policies and Embargoes:
- I am purchasing the articles identified on the attached sales order/invoice for use or resale outside of US. I acknowledge that all items (including night vision equipment, optical sighting equipment and unpublished technical data) is subject to export control either by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Items subject to the ITAR are being exported under an export license. All other items are exported in accordance with EAR (including any conditions imposed on our procurement application(s)). The recipient is subject to all applicable terms and conditions of such license. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to request and obtain any required licenses for the subsequent transfer, export or re-export of the subject items, and to ensure compliance with all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. laws, regulations and administrative policies. Sale or transfer of any products offerd by Optisight (Rogaloff Trading (AU) Pty Ltd and/ or Rogaloff Trading USA LLC) to individuals, entities and countries listed on the US Government’s published Denied Person List, Entity List, Debarred Parties List, Specially Designated Nationals List, Nonproliferation Sanctions List and Embargoed Countries and Destinations list is strictly forbidden. Noncompliance with export regulations could result in severe criminal and civil penalties including substantial fines, imprisonment, seizure of controlled products and technical data, and/or suspension/removal of export privileges. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
- I am NOT a legal citizen of the United States of America or a lawful permanent resident as defined by ITAR (§ 120.16), 8 U.S.C.1101 (a) (20)
- I am NOT on the list of Prohibited Individuals and/or am NOT associated with any of the Prohibited Entities as defined by the US Government
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF APPAREL - ALL ITEMS SOLD VIA WWW.OPTISIGHT.COM.AU WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO AUSTRALIAN ADDRESSES.